Radio Shack Deal

Todd Orme torme at YESCO.COM
Wed May 7 17:23:22 EDT 2003

I saw the RS 25 amp 13.8VDC switching P.S. on sale here in LV for $59.99.
While it is not the $.01 whip deal, it is still a real bargain. Check it out
if you need one.

73,
Todd, NV0T

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of eah at core.com
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 9:27 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: Radio Shack Deal

I found a 0-15VDC panel meter, #220-0410
that they are selling for $6.99, nomally $12.95.
Little strange, though, they include a 15K
resistor that  goes in series with the meter.

I did get 5 of the whips for .01 each and
the SWR/FS meter, but it was a display
and the box did not have the little wire antenna
for doing field strength.  Mabe someone could
email the dimensions.

Ed WA9NCZ