Heath Model EF-1 VTVM Applications Power Supply

Jack Crenshaw jcrens at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri May 9 09:37:19 EDT 2003

I don't need one, but I thought I would mention that I bought an EF-1 on
eBay a coupla years ago, in an orgy of Heathkit buying.  I find it a
very useful little gadget for testing things.  You can get variable DC
_AND_ AC over a nice range, and also the 6.3 VAC Richard mentions.  I
use it as a source to calibrate VTVM's.  It's not regulated, nothing
fancy, but very handy to have around.

Jack