FS: Heathkit 2060 Tuner

Robert Nickels w9ran at ONERADIO.NET
Sat May 10 00:48:08 EDT 2003

Some time ago, a member of this list posted numerous requests to buy a
Heathkit antenna tuner.   I'd acquired a 2060 in trade and offered it to him
rather than putting it on eBay as I'd planned.   The offer was accepted and
at his request I checked it out on all bands to make sure it was in top
operating condition.

Now after weeks of excuses and made-up stories this person has backed out of
the deal.   In 15+ years of trading gear I've never been involved in such a
screwed-up situation, but since I know most Heath fans aren't scam artists,
I wanted to offer the tuner here first:

Heathkit SA-2060, in excellent condition with a few light scuffs but
cosmetically very good - $250 plus shipping.    As  you know, this is a full
2KW roller inductor type tuner with dual wattmeter and SWR indicators that
will tune all the way down to 160 meters.  A solid design, and Heath used
far better quality components than the Mighty Fine Junk and others now on
the market.

Thanks for the bandwidth and 73,

Bob W9RAN