AA-1640

John Szatko Jfz69 at AOL.COM
Sun May 11 08:32:02 EDT 2003

Hi,
      Its me again guys...I wrote about having my TV connected to my stereo
with it being on most of the time,and turning on thru my cable box.(which
works fine with my AA-15 amp,processor and equalizer).I have it ready to
setup with a pre-amp(for the AA-1640) and control center with meters and all
the AC plugs in back,but now my question is...I see the AC plugs for the
stereo are 2 wire plug ins and the amp is a thicker cord with 3 wire
plugs.Can I use a 3 to 2 adapter with the ground wire to the ground plug
(into the control center with the meters)or is it not going to work like this
and I need to plug the amp alone in to the wall itself and have to turn it on
seperately.Which pretty much defeats the purpose of my setup.Also if this
does work can I use any screw on the control center or should I use the
ground screw on the pre-amp?

     Thanks and I appreciate all the previous help and any help in this
matter now,

       John