Filters

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Sat May 17 20:38:54 EDT 2003

I have been looking for a  AM and CW filters for my SB301,  I have a SSB
filter in my 301 and it is smaller in width than the filters in my
SB300.  Some how I can not find the part number for the filters in my
manual.  I am sure it is an oversight. When individuals do advertise
filters for sale they seem do not know which radio they fit.   here are 2
CW filters on e-bay but which radio do they FIT  ????

Can some enlighten me what are the parts Number for the CW And AM filter
that goes in the SB 301. The wording on the chassis for in my SB 301 ,,CW
is  "FL 2 400Hz  CW," and AM   "3.75 KHz  AM Filter"

Also looking for Crystal that go in the SB 401.

Thanks to all   Dale AA7XX