Damaged During Shipping ?

Roger Zimmermann rzimmermann at ATT.NET
Wed May 21 22:34:32 EDT 2003

John,

Couldn't agree with you more!  The way some sellers pack their
merchandise is appalling.  I collect Heathkit CG-1000s and GC-1001s.
These clocks come in plastic cases and they are not exactly impact
resistant.  I have 6 of these clocks and 5 of them were received
improperly/inadequately packed and with some damage.  In each and every
case, the seller blamed the USPS when it was clearly not their fault.

Regards,

Roger Zimmermann