new kid

john gabbard johngabbard at USINTOUCH.COM
Thu May 22 21:33:10 EDT 2003

Hi Guys, I just found this site while looking up info on the HW9 (broken)
that i am soon to be the proud new owner of and could not resist the offer
to join. I built an HW9 and all the accessory's before Heath went out of the
kit making biz and was sorry I ever sold it! was loaded with mods too but
now I have a new baby to take care of...this one has the reduction gear out
of commission but the previous owner has included a new gear so all I have
to is put the gear in and make sure its not over torqued   Best Wishes and
have a great Memorial day weekend   John   KF7OM