Heathkit Green

rob rsmyers at ROGERS.COM
Thu May 22 23:41:08 EDT 2003

Fred,

I have an SB-610 and it is a darker green and is not as crinkle-painted as it "should be" --- the paint is too smooth (but not perfectly smooth).   Looks like some kind of Army green..  I don't like it.

My SB-401/303 and SB-650 digital frequency display don't have this "problem."

I always wondered if there ever was a "properly" done small run of SB-610 painted faces out there that match the SB-401 and SB-303 better.

Let the investigation begin.

-- Rob VE3JQL