Heathkit Parts

Greg@Bowser.com Greg at BOWSER.COM
Mon May 26 20:02:23 EDT 2003

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have some old small Heathkit parts
and thought that I should mention it to the group.  They are new and were
leftovers from days gone by.  I still have a few transistors left along
with several IF transformers similar to the ones used in the HW-202 and
other receivers.

There's too many to list but if you are looking for something, please let
me know.  I would like to see them used to keep as many Heathkits running
as possible.  Please send me your needs but please understand that I am
busy and it may take a week or so to get back to you.  Several parts are
stamped with the Heath part number and please give that and as much details
as possible with your request.

Thanks,
Greg W8NGA