Chuck Penson's new Heathkit book

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed May 28 15:19:59 EDT 2003

Hello all,
    Unfortunately, I was not able to get to Dayton to have Chuck Penson
autograph a copy of his new book for me.  So I ordered it directly from CQ.
My copy arrived yesterday.  It is GREAT!  I have nearly worn out my copy of
the original.  The new edition is a big improvement.  I even discovered that
my AR-3 receiver is actually an AR-2.  If you are at all interested in
Heathkit Amateur and/or CB equipment you really must get a copy.   Thanks
for a tremendous resource Chuck.

Doug Shields  W4DAS

Here is a link to CQ's web site:
http://unix8.sunserver.com/cq/Detail.bok?searchpath=d02a6c08f4fe88d9e830&cat