WTB Heathkit SB-500 schematic and manual

ken kuzma ke4mg at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 31 07:28:12 EDT 2003

Hello All
Just obtained a really nice looking SB-500 .
Unfortunately it has no manual or schematic. Other
than one missing unit (I beleive it is a bridge
circuit-matal enclosure at rear of unit ) It is in
nice condition. Need than manual and schematic to get
it on the way to working. Let me know what you have-
manual , schematic or parts. Your emails will be
returned.

Thanks
Ken
KE4MG