Heathkit Company

DJ Peterson DJ.Peterson at FAIRCHILDSEMI.COM
Thu Nov 6 17:13:21 EST 2003

This is the portion of the original Heathkit that spun out during the sale
from Zenith.  They are privately owned.  They still produce the educational
series of products to the educational market.  They also provide a manual
copy service as a "Customer Service" to any original owner of the old
Heathkit line, but the quality of the copies is poor, the price is very
high, and the selection is limited.  You get a much better quality from
either W7FG or D8aPro.  It seems that these are copied as a "one off" each
time one is requested.  The quality is totally dependant on the "mood" of
the copy machine operator at that particular moment.

They are located in the old K-Mart building now in Benton Harbor.  They no
longer occupy the original building in St. Joseph.

                      Martin Tippin
                      <w0akg at AEROSURF.         To:      HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
                      NET>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Heathkit Company
                      Heathkit Owners
                      and Collectors
                      List
                      <HEATH at LISTSERV.
                      TEMPE.GOV>

                      11/06/2003 01:31
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to Martin Tippin

I understan that Lori Marcinak, CEO And President, Still in business as
Heathkit Company Inc. The original Heathkit Company. Any Commenbts? Thanks
Martin L Tippin  WØAKG
140 Monarch Lane
Branson, MO 65616