Heath converters.

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 9 20:30:52 EST 2003

They were original with the SB-300 and SB-301.  The
SB-301 has the switch on the front panel to switch not
only the output from the converters to the receiver
but to also switch the heater voltage as well.  I have
never owned an SB-300 so I don't know if that receiver
has the switch as well.

I don't know about the SB-300, but the SB-301 also has
separate jacks on the back for the converter output
connections.

Glen, K9STH

--- FRED HOLNAGEL <w7prv at TELEPORT.COM> wrote:

Now to show my ignorance.  What radios did the
SBA-300- converters fit? TNX.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites