Re; UPS/FedEx

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 9 12:40:22 EST 2003

In this area, Dallas, Texas, UPS has a very bad
problem with getting the boxes delivered intact.  If
the boxes are not "torn up", the contents are so badly
vibrated that all sorts of problems occur.

On the other hand, FedEx Ground gets even poorly
packed equipment through without any problems.  I used
UPS for over 30 years until about 2 years ago when I
started having problems with both incomming and
outgoing shipments.  Went to FedEx Ground and haven't
had a single problem since.  Still get items in by UPS
and well over 50 percent of them come in damaged, even
those in wooden crates, triple boxed, etc.

Glen, K9STH

--- "Dwight D. Smith, Sr." <wb8jpj at ADELPHIA.NET>
wrote:

In my opinion, I think the company that used UPS only
has the right idea.  Much better service in my area
with UPS.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites