Heathkit AR1500A schematic needed

Rolf Dekleer rolf.dekleer at GROWTHWORKS.CA
Thu Nov 13 16:55:08 EST 2003

Unfortunately my AR1500A schematic is buried somewhere in my overcrowded garage.   It will probably surface the next time I cleanout the garage.  For now, I hope that someone else may be able to help you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lowell and Claudia Wertz [mailto:wertz at joyintheharvest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:38 AM
To: Rolf Dekleer
Subject: Heathkit AR1500A

Hello,

I came across one of your questions about the modifications of the Heathkit
AR1500A.  Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor, if you still have the manual.  I
built mine back in the 1970's and I am now living in Africa and I want to
change the power supply over to work on 220 volts.  It is now wired for 120
volts.  Would you happen to have the info from the manual on how to do that?

Thanks and please forgive my forwardness.

Lowell Wertz

Please note our correct email address:  wertz at joyintheharvest.com
Remember to visit our website:  www.joyintheharvest.com