Heath Apache 9 pin plug needed

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 17 11:16:04 EST 2003

Has the octal socket on your Apache been changed?
Every Apache that I have seen has the normal 8 pin
"octal" type.

If it is really the 8 pin type, then you can use the
base of a burned out tube.  Also, the octal plugs are
available from various sources including Mouser
(mouser.com).

Glen, K9STH

--- Kevin Thomas <kg9il at SBCGLOBAL.NET> wrote:

I am in need of the 9 pin plug for the accy jack on
the rear of an Apache.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites