SB-200 connection to TS-940S

James O Keefe n8aug at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Nov 19 12:16:09 EST 2003

When I plug the 7 pin DIN plug into the remote jack on the back of my TS-940,  then into the relay jack on the back of the SB-200 amp the relay in the SB-200 pulls in immediately even while in the receive mode. I am using the schematic provided in the TS-940S manual. Pin 6 is the ALC connection, pin 4 is supposed to be the normally open contacts in the TS-940 that should go to the relay jack on the back of the SB-200.
Am I missing something. I have a TS-450S that works perfectly with this amplifier.
By the way, I have modified the SB-200 with the Harbach soft key mod so that I don't harm the exciter.
Can anyone help me with this situation?
Thanks in advance, Jim