FS: Equipment and Manuals

Ed Nell enell at OPTONLINE.NET
Thu Nov 20 15:02:45 EST 2003

Hi,

I have the following equipment for sale:
Prices do not include shipping from 07728.

GD-1B        Grid Dip Meter (dark gray face) No coils.  - $18

GD-1B        Grid Dip Meter (light gray face) No coils. -$18

GR-54        SWL Receiver with manual. very clean,lights up no sound)  - $35

HD-15        Hybrid Phone Patch. - $12

HM-11        SWR Meter. - $15

HM-2102      VHF SWR Meter. - $25

HW-30        Twoer with manual. very clean, modified with crystal door) -
$50
             Original mic - no connector. I'm looking for it.

IM-1104      VOM with manual - $15

IT-10        Transistor-Diode Checker with manual - $18

IT-11        Capacitor Checker - $45

VC-2         Voltage Calibrator - $15

SB-630       Station Clock - $50

AC-17        Headphone Control with manual - $15

IM-5218      VTVM Blue case, very clean but          -$18
             has a problem, meter pins when switched

HS50         (6) 50 Watt Power Resistors  - $2

Wire Wound Variable Resistors (10) Vary in   -$10
              resistance from 50 ohms to 10K

I have the following manuals for sale:
Prices include shipping.

AS-2U         Acoustic Suspension Speaker - $10

CI-1040       12-Volt Auto Timing Light - $8

DR-1          Decade Resistance Box - $8

GD-1026       Emergency strobe Light -$8

Pictures can be provided off line.
enell at optonline.net