SB 104A

Ray Friess rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Sun Nov 23 20:12:11 EST 2003

I've heard the same thing.  Personally, I wouldnt buy an sb 104 unless
it was an almost give away price.  I've heard they have more problems
and headaches than they are worth.  Now, as to the 303 .. I have one and
it's worked great since I got it.    If I had a chance to buy either a
104 or an 101 .. or even a 100 or 102 .. I'd pick any BUT the 104...
wa7itz