Looking for Heath items

W Dean Milner wdmilner at NS.SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Nov 26 15:32:46 EST 2003

I'm trying to complete my Heath station (SB301/401/610/620/630/200).
Looking for a SB-600 speaker and a SB-650 frequency display in good shape.

Also looking for:
Heath Z-329 Monochrome card in good working order.(w/o docs OK)
Heath Z-304 Serial cardin good working order.(w/docs & preferably parallel
port)
Heath Z-319 Bit-Mapped Video Graphics cardin good working order.(w/docs)
Service manual &/or schematics for Heath/Zenith ZVM-122, ZVM-124, and
ZVM-1320 monitors.

I know this one is off topic but this list has deep junk boxes and a lot of
resources.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the 8.2 version firmware for a
Kantronics KAM Plus?

Thanks & 73,

Dean VE1CBF