Help Hesth Scope

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sat Oct 4 19:49:35 EDT 2003

Folks,
The Heathkit  IO-103 and the Bell & Howell are not the same.  I have
both and the B & H is an abbreviated version although the case is
similar. The controls, circuit boards and schematic are different. Both
share some of the same components.  For instance, The 103 has adjustable
graticle lamps the B &H does not I can scan the schematic if desired..
Hope this helps.
Wayne;
W4GBW