Orphan meter needs home

Kenneth Laine Ketner ketner at ARISBEASSOCIATES.COM
Tue Oct 7 11:03:03 EDT 2003

Greetings friends of sizeable warm radios:

In a box of loose panel meters I picked up at a hamfest, there is a
panel meter that some anchorite probably needs. It fits into a
rectangular panel cutout dimensioned  3 5/8 inch x 1 5/8 inch, and has a
V-shaped lower movement case. The white face is labeled PLATE KV
GRID MA X 100 on the top line, then there are to scales, 0 - 4, and 0 -
700. Beneathe the scale is PLATE MA. Labels are R.L. Drake Co
Miamisburg, Ohio, Jewell Electrical Instruments, Model 83T. The meter
deflects with slight current applied.

Somewhere someone is desperately looking for this meter to heal a
Drake.  I will swap or sell it in a reasonable and friendly manner.

73

--

Ken Ketner
ARS KA5ELD (Extra Class)