Manuals

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Thu Oct 9 22:06:42 EDT 2003

I have the following Heathkit Original Manuals for sale.  This listing is
Manuals only

Manual Condition is stated with each manual listing:

Frequency Counter IM-4100, , Manual has check marks and is in very good
condition.  $9.00 shipped
Cantenna Dummy RF Load  Model  HN-31    Good condition   $6.00 shipped
Antenna Impedance Meter  Model AM-1,,Has 2 small note book holes on left
side,, Good condition.  $6.00 shipped
75-meter SSB transceiver Model HW-12A Manual believed to be all there but
in poor condition, Free,  $2.50 cost of shipping
512 MHZ Frequency Counter Model IM 2420, marked, good shape   $9.00 shipped
AC Monitor Model SK-211,No check marks,,but first page there is writing
(Completed 10-19-89) Excellent condition  $9.00 shipped
Code Oscillator Model HD-1416 ,Has check Marks,,very good condition      $6.00
shipped

I do not have Pay-Pal, Personal checks or money orders are ok. Manuals will
be shipped upon receipt of payment

Thank You  Dale AA7XX