Heathkit Model ID Tags

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Fri Oct 10 21:10:47 EDT 2003

I have had made Heathkit Model id tags for the following SB receivers and
transmitters.  SB-100,,SB-101,,SB-102,,SB-110,,
SB-200,,SB-201,,SB-300,,SB-301,,SB-303,,SB-310,,SB-313,,SB-400,,SB-401,,SB-640

They are silk screened  alum metal with a silver background and black
letters/numbers, They have double sided tape on the back side.
This is the tag that goes on the large front black plastic piece of the
Heathkit SB-Series just above the tuning knob. These id tags are duplicates
of the originals. and look like the originals.

Anyone not happy with the id tag, return it to me unused and I will refund
your money.

The price is $5.50 ea shipped in United States  and $5.93 shipped to Europe
Payment can be by personal check drawn on US banks
or money orders.

Thank You  Dale AA7XX