Paints

Mike ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 19 21:10:16 EDT 2003

I know there are "other" paints out there, and they
do a decent job, but I have painted machinery and
electrical panels by the hundreds over the last 25 yrs
and I like the acrylic based paints that I sell, to me
they are better and hold up longer and when I
strip,prime and paint a panel I feel confident that
its
a quality job. Everyone has a opinion and I just had
to offer mine. My websites will be updated soon and
ALL
Mail In orders between now and end of the year deduct
10% savings from each can or pint. This will give
everyone a small Holiday Break, Remember its for mail
in orders only. Thanks for the Time in reading this!
Mike
Total Electronics

=====
Mike