Heathkit Catalogs for Sale

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Oct 20 14:26:57 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have a bunch of Heathkit catalogs for sale if anyone is interested.  Most catalogs are in excellent condition, most with order form intact in the center of the catalog (my Dad almost always went to the local Heathkit store to buy things).  Some have an extra page covering the catalog with specials or coupons.  Most have the mailing imprint on the back.  The dates I have are as follows:

Catalog #848R, Winter 1980
849, Spring/Summer 1980
851, Christmas 1980
853, Spring/Summer 1981
855, Christmas 1981
856 Winter 1981-82
857, Spring/Summer 1982
858R, Fall 1982
859, Christmas 1982
860, Winter 1983
861R, Spring/Summer 1983
862, Fall 1983
863R, Christmas 1983
864R, Winter 1983-84
865R, Spring 1984
866R, Fall 1984
867R, Christmas 1984
868R, Winter 1984-85
869R Spring/Summer 1985
870R, Fall 1985
200R, Christmas 1985
201R, Winter 1986
202R, Spring/Summer 1986
203, Fall 1986
204, Christmas 1986
204R, Christmas 1986 (2 copies)
205, Winter 1986-87
205R, Winter 1986-87
206R, Spring 1987 (3 copies)
206, Spring 1987
207, Fall 1987 (2 copies)
208, Christmas 1987 (3 copies)
209, Winter 1988 (3 copies)
210, 1988 Education Catalog
211, Spring 1988
212, 1988 Education Catalog
213, Fall 1988
214, Christmas 1988 (2 copies)
215, Winter 1989 (2 copies)
215, Winter 1989
Heath Electronics magazine, October 1989
Heath Electronics magazine, November 1989
223, Winter 1991
Catalog with no date, looks like mid to late 1980s

Feel free to email me with an offer for some or all.  Thanks!

Annie