Heath Twins/keyer for sale/trade

tlee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Tue Oct 21 20:28:28 EDT 2003

I have the following for sale or trade

HD-1410 electronic keyer.....$40 + shipping
SB-301 with SSB, CW, AM  filters.....$125 + shipping
SB-401 with problems.....$50 + shipping
SB-401 crystal pack.....$40 + shipping

SB-301 has an extra pot(controls meter zero) and switch(not connected in anything) added to front panel but looks good.  SB-401 will not transmit(may need caps).  Both need a going over but look good.  A good winter project for someone.  I would trade for HF equipment both Heath and nonHeath.  Looking for HW-104 and HR-1680 in particuliar.  I do not have interconnecting cables for the twins.  I do have power cords for both.

Ted N8GPQ