FS: Heathkit Manuals

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed Oct 22 17:30:24 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

I have some original manuals for sale.  Most include the schematics.  Prices (including shipping) are as follows:

HWA-5400-3, Keypad Accessory, excellent condition, $5
CI-1040, 12-volt Automotive Deluxe Timing Light, two available, one in mint condition for $7 and and one in excellent condition for $5
CI-1020, 12-Volt Automotive Timing Light, good condition, $5
GH-17A, Soldering Iron, mint condition, $5
HOA-5404-1, Pan Adaptor Module, excellent condition, $10
IM-17, Utility Solid State Voltmeter, good condition (small burn on corner of cover and first page), $6
GD-110, Intercom Master Station, excellent condition, $8
GD-1196, Furnace Electronic Air Cleaner, fair condition (looks like it got a little damp), $6
V-7A, Vacuum Tube Voltmeter, good condition, $7
IP-27, Regulated Low VOltage Power Supply, excellent condition, $9
H8, Digital Computer, operation (still in plastic wrapper) and assy manuals, excellent condition, $10
H88, Digital Computer, assy and operation manuals and lots of schematics, excellent condition, $14
H19, Video Terminal, assy and operation manuals, excellent condition, $10
H8-2, Parallel I/O Interface, mint condition, $9
H8-4, Multiport Serial I/O Card, assy and operation manuals, mint condition, $9
H14, Line Printer, assy and operation, mint condition, $9

Thanks!
Annie