FS: HD-1250, Solid State Dip Meter

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Thu Oct 23 17:27:06 EDT 2003

I have for sale a Heathkit HD-1250, Solid State Dip Meter in the original case, $65 + shipping from 21701.  The foam padding inside the case is rotten.  All parts are in the case and are in very good condition.  The manual and schematics are included.  The manual is in great condition and the checklist has been completed.  My Dad wrote the serial number and the date he started building inside the front cover of the manual.  I will provide pictures if desired.

Annie