FS. lots of stuff.

hcawthra hcawthra at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Sep 1 00:17:09 EDT 2003

Hello,
 I'm interested in the SB-303 station. How much and whats the condition? Thanks  Howard  KA6IOB
-------Original Message-------
From: "George R. Griesbach" <w5grg at COMFORTTEXAS.NET>
Sent: 08/31/03 04:23 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: FS. lots of stuff.

> For Sale

Heathkit stuff

I have a Filtech Corp Crystal Filter for Sale.
CF is 3.395mc. p/n 404-238 Model 2033
$75.00 shipped+insured CONUS

SB-303+401, manuals, all filters, crystals, cables , etc. works good, like
new cond. on the SB-303 SB-401 is nice.

AC-11 Stereo multiplex adaptor $50.00

HW-101 w/cw+ssb filters $175.00

TX-1 $350.00 looks nice-shipping won't be cheap.

IM-2400 hand-held 512mhz freq counter, it is unbuilt in the box.
Everything
appears to be in the box just as heath put it there. $300. 00 +S+H from
78013
lots of heath test gear, also.

Layfayette HA-350 receiver w/manual, nice.

hallicrafters S-58 AM-FM radio in a S-40 case, works, I think this one is
rare.

Hoffman vintage stereo consul, all tubes, nice, no turntable

More stuff and pictues  on my website
http://www.comforttexas.net/w5grg

Wanted

Looking for a manual for the VF-7401 2 meter scanning transceiver. I might
sell it if I cannot find a manual for it.

Thank You
George R. Griesbach W5GRG
505 River Oaks Rd.
Comfort, Texas 78013