Coletronics adapter (B-16) for Tube Tester?

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 2 16:42:50 EDT 2003

Hello again on this same topic.  I have since discovered that the adapter I
was sleuthing on is a Coletronics B-16 and looks to provide compactron and a
couple of other bases adapted to what looks to be a an octal plug.  OK, so I
know what I am after...

Anyone have one of these (or know where to get one) they would be willing to
sell?

Any information on how to use one of these with a TC-2 (or other) tester?

I am pursuing an E*ay auctioneer who happened to have an auction expire with
no bids just a day or two before my original inquiry, but have had difficulty
getting in touch with him.

Any help appreciated.

73,

Bob, WA2T