Unused kits

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed Sep 3 12:36:17 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,
Yes this sounds too good to be true and I hope it is not a scam.  Be
prepared to pay BIG bucks and keep in mind that these kits are the last
of the production runs of the last models that Heathkit offered.  To get
an idea, check out one of the last Heathkit catalogs.  Yes I would love
to have a new  TX-1/RX-1 pair or a couple of W5-M amps.  This will only
happen in my dreams.  Good luck.
Wayne;
W4GBW