Unused kits

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Wed Sep 3 20:04:57 EDT 2003

If it were me, I'd have never mentioned 4000 kits being available.
With that number newly  on the market, the current scarcity driven
prices of kits is bound to fall. The good thing about Ebay is that it's
totally market driven, and the market drives down as well as up (it's
interesting to see old radio prices down considerably with the sinking
economy of the last two years).

I'd have kept 'em quiet and sold two or three a month for the next
20 years!

:-)
John K5MO