Unused kits

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Thu Sep 4 03:27:58 EDT 2003

3 a month = 36 a year; with 4000 available, it would take 111 years. If
it's a wide variety of products, he could probably do 20 a month = 240
year and clear them all out in 17 years. I think his lights finally went
on.

Pete, WA2CWA