Tube checker adapter

MIKE SOUHRADA wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Mon Sep 8 22:46:48 EDT 2003

BobbyTrip at aol.com wrote:

> Now this sounds related to my recent quest (successful) for a
> Coletronics B-16 adapter which allows compactron (among others) to be
HI Bob
I remember your post but didn't reply because my model is different.
However, it may not make any difference.
I'm using a book source for all the old Precision units 910-954.
Each compactron tube lists a "Key At" location.
The key refers to the open position where no tube pin exists.
So look for something from Coletronics
mine is called
"tube test data"
"for use with roll chart DRC G2B" - why they say this is unclear
as each switch setting is given in the book of about 60+ pages.
Mike
Iowa