lamps, bulbs....

Brian Wood brianmwood at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Tue Sep 16 15:20:40 EDT 2003

Karl,

You didn't say how big the cap needs to be or if you could use something
with a smaller voltage range or a higher or lower capacitance range. You can
find almost anything in this area at www.mouser.com or www.digi-key.com.

The web being what it is, I would half expect there to be a store called
"capacitors R us". Try just typing in 5000uF into a search engine and see
what comes up!

GL!

Brian, W0DZ

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Karl
  Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:56 AM
  To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
  Subject: Re: lamps, bulbs....

  Not sure how to respond to a list.
  Hope this makes it.

  Thank you, thank you, thank you.......

  To say I was overwhelmed by the response to my question is a bit of an
understatement.

  Thank you one and all.
  Each of your suggestions is being looked at in depth.
  Bought another 1515 for parts.
  Maybe there's enough bulbs......

   And while I'm at it, I haven't been able to find a source for capacitors.
  Specs are 5000 µF, 30 V .

  Thanks again
  Karl