KENWOOD TS-450 AND SB-200

wb7tne at COMCAST.NET wb7tne at COMCAST.NET
Wed Sep 17 16:06:23 EDT 2003

 Hello to all. I have a question regarding operation of an SB-200 with
a Kenwood ts-450 hf rig. I don't have much more than pin-out information on the
Kenwood. It does show alc input from a tl-922 amp and the relay position pins.
I'm endeavoring to use this amp with an AMPKEYER.Does the SB200 alc need to be
connected to the Kenwood. I think threshold voltage on the SB-200 amp alc is 10
volts D.C. . Don't know the the input requirements on the Kenwood. Have used
this amp with an HW-100,properly cabled.No problem. Thanks to her list for any
assistance.

73
Daryle