Decals

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Tue Sep 23 17:17:10 EDT 2003

I have finally duplicated to the exact size and lettering decals for the
following heathkit radios:   These duplicates are the same as the
orignals.  The price is $7.50 shipped. $7.00 ea for 2 or more.

SB-100,,,SB-101,,,SB-102,,,SB-110,,,SB-200,,,SB-201,,,SB-300,,,SB-301,,,SB-303,,,SB-310,,,SB-313,,,
SB-400,,,SB-401,,,SB-640

I just took the old decal out of my SB-101 to make sure the duplicates
fit,  The decal fitted very well.  You would not know that the decal had
been replaced.  The decals are glued in and not easy to remove, but it can
be done.

The duplicated decals have the glue on them

Anyone who  is not satisfied, will be refunded the full amount.

Thanks Dale AA7XX