Decals

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Tue Sep 30 00:46:57 EDT 2003

Today was suppose to be the delivery date for the decals that I listed  a
few days ago.  I was told they could not make them exactly the same as the
originals. So we are out of luck in getting duplicates made because I do
not have an original decal of each model so that they can put it on the
computer

I can get exact duplicates made for the SB 200.

I am having  1 ea made for the
SB-100,,SB-102,,SB-110,,SB-201,,SB-300,,SB-301,,SB-303,,SB310,,SB313,,SB-400,,SB-401,,SB-640
made up but the lettering is slightly wider that the original one.  I did
sell 2 of the SB 200 and the individuals that bought them were very happy
with them.

I will keep working on this, if there is any interest shown. if not oh well
I tried

Thanks Dale AA7XX