HX-20 balanced modulator

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Apr 1 11:44:29 EST 2004

  Hi Greg,

  Ordinary 1N34A's would more than likely work fine, but
the HP 2800 series hot carrier diodes would be a bit better
if you can locate them, Dan's small parts used to carry them.
 Before attacking the diodes, I'd make sure you have USB and
LSB carrier (BFO) signal at the balanced modulator.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR