DX-60 Function Switch

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 8 13:00:52 EDT 2004

Will the one from a DX-35 work?  The one in the DX-35
that I am parting out has a ceramic wafer which
indicates that it probably has been changed out
previously since the one in my other DX-35 is
phenolic.

Glen, K9STH

--- "Alan W. Fremmer" <AWFremmer at AOL.COM> wrote:

Still looking for a replacement function switch for
the DX-60.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites