Heathkit-Daystrom, UK - computers?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Apr 16 05:40:16 EDT 2004

No Jack, I think they did audio and radio gear and maybe some other things in the
1960s but they were not involved with the computers at all as far as I know.

You can contact Dave G3UUR about this via his callbook address
and e-mail that are listed on:
http://www.qrz.com

Best of 73s - Brian Carling, AF4K