Manual for IM-4120

David Erbas-White derbas at ARACHNEERING.COM
Sat Apr 17 13:00:30 EDT 2004

Janusz,

I've uploaded copies (temporarily) to this location:

http://www.arachneering.com/files/

Please bear in mind that total file size is very large (over 60MB), but
these are the manuals, illustration booklets, and schematics, for both
the frequency counter and for the power supply (optional internal
battery pack) that was available for it.

Because of the file size, I'll only leave these up for a week or so.  I
would appreciate it if you (or those interested) could let me know when
you've finished downloading them so I can delete them from my web space.

David Erbas-White