AR-3 Tube Lineup

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 18 12:13:16 EDT 2004

The manual for the AR-3 is on BAMA (
http://bama.sbc.edu ).  If you run into an error
message when trying to download it, go back to the
home page and "click" on the link to the mirror site.
The mirror site has 5 times as many download "slots"
and I have yet to run into any problems on it.

Glen, K9STH

--- PAUL WEBB <bpwebb at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

I have just started restoring a AR-3 receiver.  I am
waiting to receive a schematic but for now need to
know the tubes used in the unit.  I have one tube, I
think the IF Amp., which has no markings on it.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth