SB 104

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Fri Apr 23 12:22:59 EDT 2004

I have a SB 104 with a HP 1144A Power Supply, and a Citizen desk mike for
sale.  The desk mike is a Dynamic Base Station Microphone . The Radio works
very good and the PS and radio is in very good condition.  The Desk mike is
a four pin and it works but the Dynamic part does not work.  I do not have
a speaker,. I have the operator manual.  The Radio does not have a noise
blanker  The price is $200.00 plus shipping.

I will soon have other Heath Kit Transmitters, And Receivers for sale as
soon as the Cabinets are painted,  I will have a SB 303, SB 301, 2 ea SB
404, 2 ea SB 300, SB 400,  SB 200, lea 2 ea These are nice and clean radios
SB 401 parts radios, misc parts,

I started this collection due to a heath problem I will not be able to
finish what I started.

Thanks  Dale  AA7XX