Heath Zenith Keyboard for sale

Nick Marsh nmar at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Apr 25 12:38:32 EDT 2004

Hello Keepers of the Green (and brown)

Cleaning out my junk box I ran across a Zenith Data Systems keyboard, no
model number.

It has a 25 pin RS-232 port, 2 telephone RJ-45 jacks, a printer port
(not db25 connector) and
a video out RCA jack. I connected it up the it's power supply and get
beeps when pressing a key
which appears to be functioning in some manner.

I thought it was supposed to be a CW/RTTY keyboard but there are no
radio connections.

I have no manual for this device but it is surplus to my needs and has
been elected to become part of
my CRP (clutter reduction program).

If you have an interest and/or can identify this device please let me
know. I will entertain offers and hope
them to be reasonable. Buyer must include payment for shipping.

thanks and 73,

Nick
WB4SQI