Minimum Test Bench Equipment

Lee Bahr pulsarxp at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Apr 25 17:37:57 EDT 2004

One time long ago my solid state slow scan monitor went "out".  I opened the
cover and felt the top of each of the zillion round metal can ICs within the
monitor.  Many were of the same type.  One felt warmer then the rest of
them.  I figured, well, maybe it was shorted internally.  I bought a new one
and installed it and the slow scan monitor started working again!  Who needs
a screw driver when you have a finger!
Lee, w0vt
Houston