K1 Plug-in Coils

Richard Post postr at OHIOU.EDU
Fri Apr 30 13:11:56 EDT 2004

Orrin,

The parts list show two coils, one for broadcast and one for short wave.

The pictured I referenced in the 1948 Radio News ad is quite a bit
different than the K-1 shown in the Collins book for which Deane
provided the PDF.  Will post that ad on my website soon.

Rich

Boatanchor Pix - KB8TAD
<http://www.qsl.net/kb8tad>