No subject

Alan sparky4 at PTD.NET
Thu Aug 5 21:50:22 EDT 2004

Hi ,
I am Ka3fad , AL in Sumit Hill ,PA. and I want to get back intonb QRP. I have been a ham for 25 years. I use to have a nice HW-7 which I sold ( kick myself now ). I am looking to buy a quality built HW-9 with all the bells. will pay for mint ! Can someone please help .? I dont see many on ebay.
best 73's
AL
DE KA3FAD