VHF SWR Meter

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 11 11:52:41 EDT 2004

Most of these SWR meters used a 50 uA meter.  It
really doesn't have to be an "exact" replacement
because you have to "set" the meter to full scale
every time you use it.

Glen, K9STH

--- "Terry(KE4LQW)" <ke4lqw at GETATLAS.COM> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a meter to replace
the VHF SWR meter. I can't even finf out the value of
the meter, I just know it's open.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites